How to Use Escorts- II
In a previous post, I had mentioned some basic precautions about using escorts. In this post, I shall talk about how to optimize your experience, especially having multiple satisfying sessions in an hour.
As some of you know, most reasonable escorts are quite OK with MSOG (multiple shots on goal). If an escort is charging you extra for more than one turn, just walk away. There are many others who look just as good and will be willing. Many snobbish american-born escorts try to extract as much money from you for as little as possible, surprised?
In any case, once you are with a willing escort- the question is: How do you insure that you have satisfying MSOG?
My simple answer for a whole spectrum of issues from poor mood, anxiety, premature ejaculation is PDE5 inhibitor drugs. Yes, it is that simple. Not only do quarter- to half- maximal doses of these drugs cure anxiety-induced ED, but they also work great for premature ejaculation. My experience suggests that you can essentially convert a 1 hour session into two-three SOGs with almost no refractory phase. Indeed, the confidence caused by their effects make the session even better.
Some of you many say that such methods are artificial, and I agree. But so is game, driving cars, or living in a society with a good sewage system and a host of other things.
There is no evidence that long-term usage of such drugs by healthy men has any long-term adverse effect, quite the contrary- they seem to improve performance even when there is no drug in your system. Indeed, the last few years have uncovered many beneficial effects of such drugs. I will devote a post to references in statistically sound, peer-reviewed medical research that points to such benefits.
About obtaining them..
Please do not use internet pharmacies! You can easily get doctors to prescribe them to you.
While certain doctors, older and american-born women, might not prescribe it you easily many others will. Since treating premature ejaculation is a very popular and almost mainstream use of such drugs, many physicians will prescribe it if you word your need differently (do not lie, just word it differently). Please be upfront that have heard about the use of PDE5 inhibitors, as opposed to older antidepressants, for that condition.
In any case, the number of deaths per million prescriptions in the sub-65 age group are negligible. Certain older drugs with a larger pill size are more suited to splitting than some newer drugs with a smaller pill size.
If you decide to get a prescription and use PDE5 inhibitors, please read the next few sentences.
1. For the love of god, use protection! I cannot stress that enough.
2. Take them an hour or two before the encounter (not 15-30 minutes). Most have a plasma half-life of over 6 hours, so a late escort will not matter.
3. Make sure that you have no pre-existing medical condition that would make using them risky.
4. I am not responsible if you hurt yourself from using PDE5 inhibitors, it is your choice and decision.
5. A couple of beers or 2-3 glasses of wine will increase the vasodilatory effect (often a lot). This fact is one of the most poorly explained issues with using these drugs. But do not go overboard with the alcohol.
6. Do not combine them with potent dual dopamine-reuptake inhibitors/ dopamine releasers such as cocaine, methamphetamine, amphetamine. It will feel very good, but the long-term effects are not worth it.
Part 3 has now been posted here: How to Use Escorts- III