Making this old post sticky for a day or two.
Most people seem to have a child-like faith in institutions that have repeatedly failed them. You cannot reform something that is meant to be dysfunctional.
1. Schools are not places for learning, thinking or developing a child’s intellect. They are places on indoctrination, mental drudgery and mediocrity permeated by a herd mentality.
2. Doctors are not there to help you. Most of them are in that profession to make a lot of money while pissing on you and acting important.
3. Law enforcement does not exist to protect you from criminals. It exits to protect rich criminals from you.
4. Laws do not exist to protect you from abuse. They exist to make it easier for rich shysters to abuse you.
5. Investment advisers are not interested in helping you make more money. They are interested in gambling with it, such that they skim all the profits and you take all the losses.
6. Marriage is not meant to provide you companionship and sex. It is meant to create the illusion of getting those by working you to an early death.
7. Elections are not meant for regime change. They exist to give you the illusion of change.
8. Keep hating on the black and mexican guy while some other white guy is robbing you blind.
9. You think it is a privilege to consume and thereby create more jobs. What privilege?
10. Higher education is a scam, but wasn’t it always?
You can keep believing in scams, lies and failed institutions. Or you could look out for your own self interests and let the ‘world’ burn. All creations of the mind are only as real as you want them to be.