Archive

Archive for January 6, 2011

NSFW Links: Jan 6, 2011

January 6, 2011 Leave a comment

These links are NSFW.

Amateur BJs: Jan 6, 2011 NekkidCuties

Rachelle from Body in Mind NekkidCuties

Rachelle from Body in Mind Nudie Cuties

Enjoy!

Categories: Uncategorized

High Income Tax Rates on the Rich and Prosperity

January 6, 2011 5 comments

High tax rates on the very rich (top 1%) and almost no income taxes on the rest (other 99%) results in very robust economic growth, prosperity and innovation.

The original purpose of income tax was to tax the top 1% of income earners to take away most of their unearned (rent derived) income.

Comments?