It seems that many readers thought that my question about how much money it would take to hypothetically get you to kill AND torture somebody you sorta knew stuck a nerve. But isn’t such behavior common and legal? Let me give you some examples-
1. What is the per hour pay for a police ‘officer’ who accidentally kills the wrong black person? What about a swat team who “accidentally” enters the wrong house and kills the wrong black man or child?
2. What is the per hour pay for a corrections ‘officer’ who is supervising a facility containing people who are in prison for victimless crimes, minor offences or non-violent drug sales or possession?
3. What is the per patient visit pay for an ER doctor who ignores pain in a black or poor white person because they might be trying to score drugs by faking it?
4. What is the per hour pay for people who work in poorly run assisted-living facilities? What about the per hour pay for nurses whose carelessness causes pain or death of patients under their care?
5. What about the per hour wage of social workers who pretend to help those down on their luck but have a vested interest in keeping them destitute to preserve their livelihood.
6. What is the per hour wage of an HR cunt who does not hire a capable, but desperate guy, thereby setting of a chain of events that ends in that person’s death?
I can give you many more examples, but you get my point- right?
You cannot say something is different or “normal” if the intended end result is the same.